Sjogrens syndrome

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. i was just wondering if anyone on here suffers with sjogrens syndrome. If so can you tell me if there is any cure for it.

thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi maureen 094

Do you have dry eyes and mouth? Have you been diagnosed with SS?....I have a friend who has the condition and has had it for years. I think you should go to another forum that deals with autoimmune conditions where you will get more help and advice...google 'Sjogrens Syndrome Forum'.....you will get better advice on that forum...bust wishes

• Posted

hello. MY DAUGHTER HAS sjogrens. Like most autoimmune diseases there is no cure. Sjogrens is more than they tell you it is. There is a good Sjogrens support group on facebook. Having said that, its not too bad but if you get in the support group you can learn a lot more about it! The doctors dont know anything. They think its just dry eyes and dry mouth but its a LoT more than that! Good luck-God bless!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.