Skipping heartbeats

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello ladies

I started three year ago periomenpause I haven't seen a period in three now. do any of you ladies have skipping heartbeats, dizziness, lossing weight can't sleep at night. feeling like throwing up hair thinning ladies I need help please ladies tell me something. body aches always up cant rest doing the day time.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Skipping heart beats yes. Thinning hair, yes. Dizziness yes. My body aches everyday and I just had a freak out on my husband in the car tonight because I am at my wits end with my life. I resent him for being a male and normal. 😦 Pain makes me irrational and depressed.

I am two years post menopause. My hair in the front has thinned and I hate it. I had dizziness (not at the moment) and it was debilitating. My doctor prescribed meclazine which helped. Along with dizziness came the nausea. The skipping heart beats worried me but I started taking chelated magnesium 250 mg at day. Found that it works better at night for me. That got rid of the skipping heartbeats for me. Sometimes I get pounding heart

But I do not have the losing weight the opposite. I don't know if mine is hormone related or if I am in my own special hell.

I would recommend if you haven't done so, go into see your doctor if anything just to put your mind at ease.

• Posted

Dear Kim

Yes I had and still sometimes have the skipping heartbeats, i did get them when i had my periods too, so i guess then it was hormone related. Digestive issues happen in menopause, hence the nausea esp in mornings in my case, we get all this reflux business which causes it and i think why it happens in the mornings is because we lie flat all night and it is worse eating late too. I have the top of my bed raised for this reason and i have a hiatas hernia. I lost weight in peri bec i got gastitis due to all the reflux etc. I did also get the off balance feeling aswell, one of the many symptoms in peri/meno x

• Posted

hi kim i have been 10 mths period free now im 54 and started around 3yrs ago with peri symptoms i can honestly say it has been hellish every symptom different everyday i have had the skipping heart pounding heart aches thinning hair skin seems thinner ringing ears the list is endless it is so hard ihave a husband and two sons 18 and 20 and none of them are sympathetic it is a nightmare tbh i font take anything just a multivitamin this forum has helped me to know im not alone sending hugs xxxx

• Posted

me too hell On earth get busy living or get busy dying and I feel like I’m dying I’ve been to 1 million doctors I wish I wish I wish I would’ve gone on bio identical hormones and I’m going to go to the doctor to see because I don’t want to keep living like this

• Posted

well i actually HOPE its menopause. and ues except the Weight loss. I fainted been to 1 million doctors having chest pain blurry vision so far nobody can really find anything if I was you I’d check out bio denticle hormones because it’s been three years for me now and I wish I went on it because this is hell and I don’t want to keep living like this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.