Sleep!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies

Well I've been having terrible nights of sleep. None last night average of 2 hours the other nights. I actually took a 7.5mg zovirac tablet for sleep and guess what I'm not asleep! I came down for a sleep and will go back soon. I think there should be a night conservation lol xxx

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Totally feel you right now. I got 2 hours of sleep 2 nights ago and none last night. A month ago, I went 4 days with not a wink of sleep! It's the worst thing ever! I'm going to try Melatonin tonight in hopes of getting some kind of sleep!

I hope you catch some Z's soon!!!

P.S. If we start nighy sessions, I'm in trouble! Lol!

• Posted

After reading about it, I decided to try on the weekend instead. Some people reported being overly groggy the next day, anxious, and a few other symptoms.  

I didn't want to have a reaction to it and have to call out sick for work sad  I ended up getting 4 hours of sleep on my own.  It's not much, but it's something! 

• Posted

I hear you about sleep. I finally took some Benadryl last night and got some sleep. Ugh I hate this!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.