Sleep

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone experienced not being able to sleep for long periods of time...I’m talking 40 hrs no sleep..being ok the nxt sleep..then back to square one again.been going on couple of weeks.dont want sleepers..it’s been driving me mad.its like I’m not tired yet I am....get a lot of night sweats but mainly in my head and neck..have spots on my scalp now....

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christine.. Yes I have good and bad nights sleep.. I'll node off f for an hour then awake for couple of hours and if you are sweating, all points to the wrecked hormones... I take magnesium, vitamins d, b and c as this help with my moods and joint.. Also take cod liver oil and tuneric.. Its one day at a time for me until I come out the other side of this bumpy ride. CK

• Posted

My periods ended nine years ago..but symptoms seem to have returned with a vengeance xxx 
  • Posted

My periods stopped 5 years ago and B vitamin kept the hot flushes bearable but now they have come back worse then ever.Any ideas?
  • Posted

l dont sleep well like you l can wake up then cant get to back sleep lm not taking any for it tho, l just read or watch tv on my laptop until l feel ready to try to sleep again, lm a light sleeper and the trouble is anything can wake me up. l wake up feeling drained most morning,last night l got a whole nights deep sleep yay x
    • Posted

It's awful isn't it.doesnt get much better post Meno either...just been to endocologist and when I stopped periods nine hrs ago my FSH level was over 2000 no ostrogen..there miffed to my symptoms now and think it's anxiety due to lack of sleeping

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.