sleep ap

Posted , 5 users are following.

i was listening to radio this morning and a lady sugested a sleep ap to help people like us that cant get any sleep she said that it realy worked for her so ive down loaded it on my phone and im going to give it ago tonight its called "  relax and sleep well glenn harrold , "  its a free ap she says that she sleeps the night after listening to him   so il give it ago!!!

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

hope it goes well.  Lack of sleep is horrible.

Even tho I'm still waiting for my TKR I 'drop off' quickly 

• Posted

Oops. - I drop off quickly, then wake about 3 or 4 and can't get off again. Cup of hot chocolate sometimes helps tho its very frustrating.  Thank goodness I'm retired. cry
  • Posted

Another good App is a meditation one. It works brilliantly & relaxes the body so beautifully.
  • Posted

I woke last night at 3.30, couldn't get back to sleep so did exercises, iced, took Tramadol and downloaded the Glenn Harrold app!  By this time it was about 5 am when I started listening to the free track ..... asleep before the end of it and slept till 8am, so it either worked or it worked combined with the meds!!

I'll be listening to it tonight as I go to sleep for the first time, hopefully without meds - to try it out properly!

• Posted

hi susan ya i had a pretty good sleep too first time in ages that i didnt go out to the loo during the night , most of the time i go out to the loo during the night out of habit because im awake so staying in the bed for the night was good for me .so glad it sent you to sleep ill be listening again tonight plenty of sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!!!!!
    • Posted

ohhhh what a dim wit lol ive just seen youve said what it was lol the glen harrold app lol. Thats caused by lack of sleep ha ha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.