Sleeping patterns ...

Posted , 6 users are following.

I was in bed  asleep by 10 and up and 8am. It may sound like enough sleep but for me if I wake up before 9am I’m just no good . I’m trying to get back to my regular pattern asleep by 11 11.30 up at 9.30 but just can’t seem to .

I’m wondering if my new HRT patch has something to do with it or is it just unbalanced hormones . 

Never no matter how much sleep feel awake or refreshed !! 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I was just thinking about this morning driving into town I slept from 11 to 7which is unheard of for me and it doesn't matter I'm still so tired so I don't think the amount of sleep sometimes matters with hormonal shifts.

It's hard to keep track amymore rolleyes

Xoxo

• Posted

Yes..  I absolutely need to be in bed by 10.  At times I do go at 9:30.  I never have trouble getting asleep.  But I always wake up by 6 or 6:30.  That's 8 hours but it's never enough for me.  Always seem tired but beginning to think I'm more 'tired' of my life (responsibilities) and maybe that's the cause of my feeling tired..   IDK anymore...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.