Sleeping tips??

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone have any tips on sleeping I constantly wake up about 5 times a night and it takes me ages to go back to sleep im drained.. Does any one have any tips on how to relax and sleep 😔

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm sorry you're going through that. I've been having trouble sleeping, as well. My mind goes haywire. Y'know? Even when I'm not panicking, I have slight anxiety, and can't stop thinking about all kinds of things. I've been taking hours to fall asleep, then I wake up a few times, and get about 3-5 hour's of sleep. I don't have much advice, except lately, drinking hot chamomile tea (you can get ones with lavendar) and relaxing with a nice movie or book. Hope you get more sleep soon, hon. smile
    • Posted

It's a pain isn't it, ino what you mean even when I seem to not be in a panic I'm still panicking 😠 Very annoying, thanks for replying x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.