Slight Bleed

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have gone without a period for 210 days. The other day I went to the bathroom and had some brown discharge. Then the next day brown with a streak of red. The 3rd day i had to wear a tampon because it started flowing for a half the day then stopped. Do I considered that my period and start counting my year over for full menopause again.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, but I wouldn't start counting yet. I suspect it will happen again. Break through bleeding can go on for years.

• Posted

It's funny I went 110 days and it came for a couple days. Then it was gone for a little while then back again. The went 210 days. This Perimenopause is no fun. 😝 Thank you for the advice. I was counting the days down.

• Posted

Carmen,

Check in with your doctor, just in case.  Better safe than sorry. xx

• Posted

I agree with Lynda , get it checked out and you can then rest at ease xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.