Slight problem.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Things have been going well, perhaps too well recently...then going down stairs this morning after sitting at the computer for an hour my knee feels as if something is twisted or caught making straightening hard.  It feels like its on top of the knee,  could be a muscle...not sure but it is annoying me, Only happens on going down stairs not walking. Tried going down sideways and it was Ok...   23 weeks PO to day.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

id say you just pulled it abit nothing to worry over just do your excersises the best you can and ice it this kinda thing happened to me before and it was ok after a day or so when you went down stairs the leg just was not warmed up probably rest and ice and some sleep
  • Posted

I did all that yesterday and it seems better this morning, just the sleeping that is still not happening, I was up making a warm drink at 3.30, started reading , went back to bed at 5, got up wide awake at 7...
    • Posted

welcome to the club !!!! im nearly the 12mths and still cant get much sleep the nights seem endless
  • Posted

Are you sure you mean 23 weeks post op ? That is nearly 6 months.

Try sitting for shorter periods not an hour at a time, get up and move around.

Probably just muscle.

Take care

Sarah

• Posted

I do move around Sarah, always exercise before sitting at the computer, knee is so comfortable when I sit I would not know I had the op done...

Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.