Small Bumps on Penis head

Posted , 4 users are following.

I got some little raised body color bump across the left side and the lower edges of my penis head. They itches a lot at times. I am sexually active and in my thirties. Any idea what those could be?  A opinion would be highly appreciated. 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

You can’t be shy, we need a picture if you’d like our help. Otherwise I’d suggest going to a doctor ASAP! Good luck 
  • Posted

They are skin coloured very tiny hardly noticeable but iches  so bad that unbearable.  I didn’t find anything in the net that looks like the one I got. 
  • Posted

have you already consult your doctor?
    • Posted

No I haven’t. There is no puss or colour change just itch badly. I put some ointment from pharmacy  but doesn’t work either. Just gets red like rash. 
  • Posted

Sound what? Anything serious? I am really nervous now. 
  • Posted

but do u think its not a wart ? have u get it from the girl ? unprotected sex?
    • Posted

Yes I had unprotected sex about two weeks ago with a friend of mine but to my best knowledge she had been single for long time. Do you think small bumps can be warts?  OMG!  Don’t know how to add pic. 
  • Posted

well maybe she is single for a lobg time, but r u sure that she did not have sex for a long time? we dont know. what if she f****d already a guy a day becfore you and that guy has a wart nd transferred to you. hays.. but better to get tested. next time if you want to post a discussuon better to use a desktop laptop and open this site because by laptop u can able to post a picture here.
    • Posted

Aww you are right. I never thought that way. She was my friend and I trusted her! She preferred unprotected and I just followed! How terrible she is... 

I still can upload by changing it to desktop mode from my iPhone 8 but I need to post it in a new thread all over again. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.