Small bumps on pubic area, unsure if abnormal

Posted , 5 users are following.

unsure what these are, should I be worried ?

imageimageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Looks like herpes ulcers to me.

Get a blood test done.

• Posted

What about this makes you think it's herpes? At first I thought it was in grown hairs, they are painless and very very small.

• Posted

I thought it because of the white head of these, seems to be filled with liquid, i may be wrong because when i zoom the pic gets blurred.

But in any case you should get it checked.

• Posted

They are still around, have been for maybe 4-5 days. Do not grow in size, no rupturing, just sorta sitting there. About the size of maybe a goosebump. Any further suggestions/ideas?

• Posted

those are not herpes. those are ingrown hairs. dont pop them let them heal on them selves. just clean your pubic area like you normally would. now if they really bothering you or gives you pain. go see a doctor for a special ointment .

• Posted

It could be molluscum contagiosum and salicylic acid can help them disappear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.