Small bumps on vagina...STD or something else? PHOTOS INCULDED

Posted , 5 users are following.

Id would love to keep these answers very sincere and honest. Please no trolling. Im an adult who is currently 21. As sad as this might be the guy I was with for almost 6 years cheated on me and has cheated on me in the past. He didnt physically do anything, but they were sexually messaging each other. This lasted for months and him and I were fighting about it from dec. - march. I just couldnt handle it anymore and left... My dog had also passed away in February and with college, I was dealing with so much stress. However I met a classmate while in college and him and I were really good friends & eventually wanted to date. We saw each other for around 3 months & before we did anything sexually I wanted to know if he had any stds or etc. and asked him. He said no, and that he had only been with one girl for almost 4 years and they were each others first, like my ex of 6 years and I were. He did however see this other girl a awhile ago and said their sex was always protected. Him and I did have sex when we were dating and it was always protected except for a few times. Since he said he was clean and his sex was always protected I believed him and I've had the hpv vacations so im not sure if im just freaking out or what. I havent had any bumps or sores or anything around my mouth area at all. It is not sore at all unless you touch it and the area has become less sensitive and red overnight. However, to bring this to a conclusion. My ex and I wanted to try and make things work again and had a lot of rough sex over the weekend. The other guy and I are no longer seeing each other as it didn't work out....but I have pictures of when it was irritated and the bumps were more visible. But I was wondering if someone could look at them. I've had a few yeast infections and I honestly have no idea if these bumps are from that or something else, but my yeast infections went away on their own. Or if these are just abrasions from rough sex... The bumps could have always been there but I'm not sure. But please respond if you can...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Honestly it looks like it could be herpes blisters.. 

I’d go see your gyno and get tested ASAP. 

Genital Herpes hurts really bad. I just had my first outbreak and I was to the point where I couldn’t walk it hurt so bad. 

Go get tested. 

• Posted

The bumps are very small tonight and some appear to be gone ish? Along with the tenderness. I might give it to the rest of this week, and see if it disappears on it own. Im worried it could be something, but I honestly do not know... I however do plan on going to my doctor next week. Before I had sex with my partner I was fine and then we had a lot of rough sex over the weekend and then this happens. Thank you very much for your reply and I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you're doing well.

• Posted

Honestly, these bumps look like those associated with herpes. Have your doctor look at it, as well as tests performed. I would if I were you. Good luck! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.