Small fleshy bumps on foreskin

Edited , 6 users are following.

imageimage

over the last few weeks seen these things come up and im worried i have an std. ive been with the same partner over a year and we have unprotected sex but she is definately clean. prior partners ive mostly had protected sex with but have had checks after and had no signs of std. what are these and where they come from?

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

hpv/ genital warts

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

they look like warts

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

how when ive been clean before and my partner is clean and we've been together a year. im so scared and upset.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

HPV is a sneaky virus, it is not passed on solely by sexual contact. It can be passed on by skin-to-skin contact or sharing a towel with an infected person and stuff like that. Don't be too scared because not all types of warts are harmful, get tested to know what kind of HPV strain it is and do treatment before it spreads. Luckily, once they are removed there's a chance they don't appear anymore!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

visit a doctors to confirm that they are warts some things can look quite similar to warts such as skin tags from my opinion they look like warts to me your girlfriend should get checked also as warts can occur on the cervix and inside the vagina were they cant been seen unless have an examination by a doctor so just cos there are no warts outside dosnt mean there isnt any on the inside

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It looks like warts and you need to book an appointment with your doctor and get removed ASAP.

take care.

Regards,

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Did you ever find out what these were?

would be really helpful to know!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up