Small painless pimple like bump

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am probably being paranoid. I was sexually assaulted June of last year and have had follow-up STD testing and blood work, most recently on Jan 23, all negative. Yesterday I wore tight pants that caused some chafing, and today I noticed a small pimple sized bump just inside my vagina. It's slightly white in color, firm, totally painless about the size of a zit, like 1mm. Its firm to the touch. Im reluctant to go back to the dr again, bc everything has been negative, but can't find anything online about what it might be.

It's not a batholin cyst (I've had those before). I know I spelled that wrong. And I've been vaccinated for HPV but was still tested for that too and all the high risk ones ( 6, 11, 16, 18, 45, 31) were all negative. I'm also HSV 1 and HSV2 negative as of Jan 23.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If the assault happened last year and  you recently tested in this year and it all came back negative then yes I would say for certain that you’re negative. It’s normal to get pimples down there for various non std reasons. With hpv it would look like cauliflower formation. Herpes is usually small clusters of zits that are on the surface of the skin with clear liquid. Acne you end up with a mountain like shape bump that’s skin deep filled with white or yellow puss.  If you wanted to be safe about it i would just have it check it out. Doesn’t seem like out of the ordinary. 
    • Posted

I am 99.9% sure it's from the seam of my workout pants rubbing against my inner thigh too tightly yesterday. Assault happened June 2016, I got tested then and again in late January to be sure. Thanks for reply. I just don't want to be that person going to Dr again.

• Posted

Then yeah definitely if it’s been a year and you haven’t had been expose sexually since then to anything new then it’s safe to assume that your tests are accurate and conclusive.  In a year if you had something happening it would have shown up in a test by now. But I understand the fear and the concern. There is nothing wrong with staying in charge of your own health and if you feel that you need to go to the doctors then you should go. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.