Small sized pale white spots on penis

Posted , 7 users are following.

imageso since I was like 16 , I noticed these new spots on my penis , and I'm very concerned what they are , I'm now almost 19 , I didn't give the thing I big deal , but now I want to know if it's dangerous and if it can be restored to normal

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

those look like papule spots which are normal.

• Posted

how can I search for them ?

and do you think in like 5 years they will go away? Like before getting married

• Posted

google papule spots

my boyfriend got them when he was 16 he said or at least noticed them then and they are still there and we are 25 now.

dont worry its normal almost everyone has them.

• Posted

you are absolutely right , it matches 100%

thanks alot ❤

• Posted

did you get it through sexual ? or even tho ure virgin u it get there already?

• Posted

the same thing happened to me, except i got mine through oral sex, it's been 6months later and I've gotten tested for EVERYTHING and it all came back negative. any thoughts

• Posted

so I'm 14 and I noticed them when I was 13, so these are harmless spots right?

• Posted

they are fordyce spots and are harmless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.