Smell!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Ok something has died up my bum!!! :oops: The smell this past few days has been foul!!!! I was at the gym last night and I could see peoples faces thinking someone is skinking in here!!! I have been on the tablets for 3 months now and had a few orlistat experiences (orange oil!) But not had any for the past 4 weeks as i now know what agrees with me and what doesn't. However the wind I have at the moment is bad my husband even slept in the spare room last night and he finds it quite funny!!!

On the up side I have managed to reach that 1 stone weight loss!!!!! :P Only another 3 1/2 to go!!!! :twisted:

Well done to everyone who has lost weigh keep it up.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Apparently, wind signifies more fat in ur diet than should be....so the girl from the xenical site said to me..

I sympathise with u.....been there, still go there.... :lol: :lol:

• Posted

I have the same problem which comes and goes although I am not eating any more fat than I should be and I still smell!!!!
  • Posted

have a laugh about it yourself - mmmm the smell of success!!
  • Posted

Bless ya I know what you mean. Only today I had the urge to trump and was so scared of follow through (tmi!!) that I nipped off to the loo. I asked my friend to come and find me if I was gone a while. She did and couldn't believe the stench that was how she found me....... ah thank god for good friends, lol

:P Dx

• Posted

Hi, I started on the pills today & I'm concerned about all your reports about smell. I understand the smell could be bad if you pass wind, and the orange oil, but will I be generally smelly all the time myself? I have no sense of smell so won't know! I don't want my ttoy boy to go off me!
  • Posted

Hi Melody

I have no problems with wind etc so think its just a very individual thing, as my lovely sis above is 'rotten' :oops: even without the tablets :lol:

K :D

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop giving away my secrets u.... :lol: :lol:

Sad but true, Im a naturally \"windy\" person... :oops: Whereas, my darling sis has never pumped. NEVER heard her pump in my life!!!

The good thing about having 2 dogs....u can blame them... :lol:

(Melody, u won`t be smelly ALL the time chick. U may just be a tad rank when u pump)

• Posted

Just to let you know that I am not as smelly this week!!!!! :oops: Thank goodness!!! It had got to the point that my dog wouln'd even sit beside me!!!!

Some days are just smellier than others!!!!!! :P

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up