sneeky cheeky peek at the scales....

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

yep like the rest of you I just had to get the scales out and see how I have done so far.

Well I started last Tuesday so this is my 11th day. In my first week I lost 2.5lbs which pleased me, but not as much as it did this morning.

ohh yeah I have lost 7.5lbs in 10 days according to may scales so I went daft and ran around the house. :D

I just thought I would share my experience to those of you who may be contemplating starting Orlistat and wondering what the effects are. Or to those who are already using the tabs.

why share it? Well as there is nothing better than the feeling of weight loss to cheer you up and keep you going! ok so chocolate is better so 2nd best feeling.

Apart from the O/oil and windiness I think I have done really well for losing this is 10 days. So a huge pat on the back for me and a best of luck to the rest of you.!!! :cracker:

Have a fab weekend all :magic:

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Way to go. I'm only on day 3 and must confess I keep hopping on and off the scales :oops:

But they do seem to be moving in the right direction smile Yippee

My 1st weekend ahead of me, should be okay as I am now very aware of what will happen if I don't behave :shock:

Enjoy your weekend

• Posted

Hey Shoeandbaglady,

Yet another WELL DONE YOU :!: I seem to be saying that phrase to alot of people lately which is BRILLIANT :!: :D I 'm really happy for you.

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

A MASSIVEEEEEEEE well done to u. Fantastic news!!

Thats my first week in and I don`t possess bathroom scales.....thank goodness! Think I would drive myself crazy keeping a check.

Hope u have a fabulous weekend..... :D

• Posted

Hi.....Well Done.....Its a real inspiration to hear such possitive results!!!! :D
  • Posted

thanks again girls.

I think whats its been down to is the fact that I cycle to work which is only 2.5 miles there and back but I have already knocked off 3 mins off my time to increase the heart rate. I also go for a 20-30 min walk in my lunch break which gets me out of the office/warehouse, so it is obviously helping.

this is my 2nd week today and I gave myself a 2nd week weigh in and according to my scales it states I have lost 10.5lbs, but I am not banking on it just in case my scales are talking rubbish and leading me up the garden path!!

I shall indeed wait for my true weigh in with the nurse on Monday 11th.

• Posted

A wee bit of exercise can make all the difference.

And knocking ur time down....is such a motivator ain`t it.. :D

Well done.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up