So afraid of dying!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello! Im Gabbi and new here. I'm from America btw I just didn't know what other anxiety website to post this, forgive me. I'm 18 years old and I know that eventually everyone dies but I really want to be around and NOT sick for a long time you know? Ive always been a paranoid person surrounding death. I used to just be scared of getting robbed or murdered but now I've got this health anxiety and its destroying me. I knew this little girl and she suddenly got an aggressive form of leukemia and she died. She was only 11 years old! Ever since she passed I keep feeling all of these horrible symptoms and it's gotten in my head and I'm crying everyday and I'm scared and I just want to not feel this fear anymore. sad does anyone else feel this way?

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry you are not alone I'm 19 I can't stop worrying about my health I feel like I'm dying .I'm so scared of dying its in my head ALLL the time
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I would suggest you two email one another. I have no fear of dying whatsoever and feel the worst is the PROCESS of dying. As a little girl I was forced to kiss my grandfather who had just died. He had pennies on his eyes to keep them shut. My mother said afterwards that after that I would never be afraid of death. It was true.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up