So anxious right now. Help :(

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm 6-7 weeks pregnant I've had pain in my stomach for a week and I went to the hospital and they are sending me to a bigger hospital there is a chance it's an etopic pregnancy where it grows outside the womb and can be very dangerous. I'm going there in about 20 minutes and I am terrified and sooo anxious. If it is I'll have too stay in over night sad someone help me

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi katie please don't worry you will be fine doctors have dealt with this many times and ul be in safe hands if this is the case. Do you have someone going with you x stay as calm as you can you will be okay x
    • Posted

Yeah I do my boyfriend and dad. Hoping it's nothing bad but if it is then it's my life and I'll have to deal with it xx
    • Posted

That's good you have them with you. Stay strong il be thinking of you x
    • Posted

keep us updated, we are all hear for you.

do you need anything?

• Posted

Still waiting to be seen! Feel like I'll be here hours. Tired and feel like crap just want to go home!
    • Posted

hopefully they let you go home soon!

please keep us all updated

• Posted

Hey Katie,

I dont know much about this, but if you need to talk post on here or send me a PM.

You are not alone.

Good luck and all the best.

• Posted

Yes I need further tests and physical examinations. It's quite dangerous if I do have an etopic pregnancy it can risk my chances of having children in the future which is gutting as I'm only 18 X
    • Posted

at least they caught it early, they can fix this.

how are you feeling?

• Posted

Well they're not sure yet it could be nothing. And a bit moody today being snappy towards my partner he's only trying too help but just feels like he's really annoying me and so is everyone else for that matter! Really irritating. Just feel tired and crappy
    • Posted

that's very expected.

have you been doing anything to calm down?

• Posted

Just watched TV been on my phone and stuff.. Not much. I'd rather be in a hot country sitting on a beach but hey ho! Haha
    • Posted

haha well it sounds like you're doing better!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.