So confused

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel very unhappy with my self. I have become disabled about 11 months ago. Unable to work. I am married and have three step kids. My husband is gone for two weeks and home for two weeks.  We do have full custody of the three kids. I feel like anymore that I can't do anymore right.  I remember the fights my husband and I get into and he has told me I have ask to spend money, I don't do enough with the kids,  I do everything I want and so much more. There is not a lot of affection in my marriage which makes me feel not food enough.  I am the one who deals with the kids cause when he is home he is one the phone playing games or watching tv. The kids will come to me cause they know I listen.  All this makes me wonder if I am a worthless person or mental.  Someone please help and be honest with me

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would tell him to get stuffed, sorry but the way he is treating you is unacceptable, you do more with his kids than he does with them!
    • Posted

That's the hardest part.  I am the step parent. I don't mind what I do I love them. But he doesn't see it.  It's causing this huge battle inside me.
  • Posted

Don't let him put all his problems on,you because

you'll,get to stressed out and it will ruin your health. Start now slowly making changes. Take up a few out of the house activities while he is home.

do you really want this type of situation? Maybe you need to make,a,three,year plan...just incase the stress and anger catches up with you.

make,it,so,you have a place,to go another means of money and remember you can always see the kids as I don't think he cares💛💛💙💜💜💜❤️

• Posted

You are not mental and you are not worthless. You are  just not in a good place emotionally, and  very unhappy, and it's no wonder . You are not being shown any affection in your marriage, you are left to cope with the children on your own, and it sounds as if you are being taken for granted, and not appreciated for anything you do. I can so empathise with you, because I often feel like you're saying. Please don't feel that you are worthless , you are not . 
  • Posted

You are not worthless and you are not mental. You are just in a bad place emotionally and vey unhappy, and it's no wonder . You are left to cope with the children on your own, not appreciated for what you do, and have no or little affection in your marriage. No wonder you are feeling like you are! I can SO empathise with you. I often feel like you are saying. I don't have kids living at home  now, but I feel taken for granted and not appreciated a lot of the time, and have no affection in my marriage. Please don't think you are worthless - you are not . X
  • Posted

ive seen this before. The wife is the home maker and the husband the earner and when at home he relaxes.  It can be hard for you I realize. But you are not worthless or mental. This happens in many houses everywhere.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.