so happy that i could bust

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all

for a while i hit rock bottom but for some reason today i feel so happy that i could burst :D i am on day 14 today with flu could it be the flu working or is it to soon

take care

mum2jord

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mum2Jord,

I am so glad for you. Hopefully it is the Flu doing its magic and you will continue in the same way. However, dont' be surprised if you still have the odd low day as that is normal.

Fabulous! Especially after your last few posts!

Lelly xx

• Posted

hi lelly

thank you i still feel very very nervous and shaking but today it just feels really strange i just feel really really happy :D hope it is

take care

mum2jord

• Posted

hiya mum2jord :ok:

yippeeeeeeee, nice one, the fluoxetine is kicking in, great stuff mum2jord :mrgreen: after only 14 days too, jammy sod lol :shock: :wink:

dont let me bring you down mum2jord, but be prepared for relapses, it's a real roller coaster ride to a full recovery, but you've started on that road, good innit, be patient and enjoy :hug: :wink:

cheers,

Ken ~~~~~~~~~~~ :cheers: :rainbow: :rose:

• Posted

hi ken

yep it feels so great :D hey less of the jammy sod lol :lol: and A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL PUTTING UP WITH MY MOANING THIS LAST WEEK

could go out and get absolutly drunk but i dont drink sad

take care :wink:

mum2jord

• Posted

I felt like that too. But now.... I was forced to change brands because the pharmacist didn't have the same one in stock - now I don't know if its the new brand not working so well, or just part of the rollercoaster.

I want to feel like that - find the old me. Good luck to you - I so hope you stay there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.