So heavy

Posted , 6 users are following.

long time no speak and i hope all fellow journey peeps are fighting the good fight !

i guess im just low right now and doing the whole ( ive never fit in this world ) and to be honest the same pity party i bring to myself regulary, this time is no different from the last and there is a strange comfort in its presence.

tomorrow shall be a knew day and for now the moment is which i wish it to be. i wish i fit with this world, how easy it must be x

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

you're so right - how easy it would be to fit with this world 😦

• Posted

Hiw can you fit in this world, make the world fit you and what you want. Don't fit in to anyone else's tickboxes.

• Posted

Hi in what way don't you fit into the world? We are all different and want different things in life. I don't fit in with most women coz I haven't got children and never wanted a family. I have never wanted the 2.4 kids and the nice family house with a car etc. To me that would be boring but I accept most other women want that. Is that how you don't fit in?

Believe me there are loads of people who have wildly different ideas of the best way to live their lives so can't you do the same? Your life is yours to do with what you wish and if you have a passion follow it. x

• Posted

Welcome back Crazy cat. I've never fit in either, even though it sort of looked like I did. Tried to contort myself to be "normal" and couldn't maintain it. Realize now that i was meant to be different. Achieved things others didn't, stood up against unfairness and abuse when those around me wouldn't lift a finger - too busy lounging around complaining about the issue(s), too cowardly to speak up. I have come to believe that it's the differences that make the difference. I agree that life must be easier for those who have followed the script of society which claims you are not complete unless you marry, breed, slog your guts out chasing materialism, and obey what the advertisers say. Society is skewed toward that. It manipulates using that template.

I was thinking of Lady Gaga when i read your post.

• Posted

i cant do this, sorry x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.