So i got my blood results...

Posted , 4 users are following.

So after spending all night in a panic and having several panic attacks in bed over waiting. For my blood results. I got them today and all 3 were normal. :-) . Now i do feel releaved but i still have the anxiety about what they are wrong. . Im so angry with myself as i told myself that if they came back normal i would stop worrying but its easier said than done. How do i win against this anxiety im so ready to just fight it now. What helped u lot overcome anxiety id love to hear . Xx

0 likes, 10 replies

Report / Delete

10 Replies

• Posted

Glad everything came back fine Stacey xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Gdgd hun :-) and really? Thats what mine says says u read it but nothing else not been upto much just trying to relax with the 2 lil uns while other 2 r at school :-) . Have u had your blood results yet? Xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Stacey, I'm new to this forum, and have recently been diagnosed with depression anxiety and panic attacks following a relationship breakdown, glad you're blood tests were ok, I find myself thinking of things to worry about all the time! I don't know how to deal with them either, I'm currently on Citlopram 20mg and find that's helping me, hope this was helpful.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi mike and welcome anxiety , depression and panic are horrible to go through ive suffered since december and im at a loss of what to do next. I do find myself worrying about what to worry about and worrying about things i shouldnt be . Ive been told it gets easier and i really hope u get better soon :-) if u need a chat feel free to message me.x
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks Stacey, that's kind of you, I've been bad since xmas really, got so bad I had to do something about it, glad I went to the Drs and I've got some counseling next week, hope you start to feel better soon x
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Oh and same with the message feel free x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

So good to hear good blood results. They are not wrong. And the blood shows most everything. I have had anxiety off and on for 42 years. I know where mine comes from. It is treated with therapy and Xanax. Xanax is the only medicine I am able to use. It is addicting. After taking it so long, it takes more, and more often. I think it was meant to be short term, but it has not been used that way on me. I put a discussion up called 10 ways to help anxiety, I think. The main thing is to lower your stress. Pamper you, by doing something nice for yourself. It is not being selfish. It is taking care of you. But when a trauma happens, I know back into therapy asap. (((HUGS)))
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up