So i have been on these blue things for 7 weeks.....

Posted , 4 users are following.

....and the nurse who saw me this morning reckons i have shifted 15Kg - i actually know its closer to 17Kg, but i think these tablets are amazing! I

m going to hit my prefered weight (18st) in the next month at this rate, so i'm thinking of aiming 2 stone lighter (16 st). Nurse reckons its possible so ui'm going for it!

Hows everyone else going?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

17kg :shock: in 7 weeks, that is fantastic!! Well done you, I have managed 17lbs in 4 weeks :lol: but would love it to have been 17kg lol

Keep up the good work!!

Kirsty :lol:

• Posted

Good on u Dave,

Im hanging my head in shame... :oops:

Im back on the wagon on Monday....DEFINITELY!!!!

I need to get rid of my jelly belly for Christmas... :lol:

• Posted

[quote:bec3cd9cb7=\"Skye\"]

I need to get rid of my jelly belly for Christmas... :lol:[/quote:bec3cd9cb7]

Going for a tummy tuck are we my little chick?!?!?!?!? Get back on yer diet a cheating :bleep:

Luv ya

K xx

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Posted

Thats great Dave

I lost just under a stone before starting the tabs and think I have lost about 8lbs on the tabs.

Not much I know but I like my wine and at least I am losing!

Keep it up

Laups

PS come on Skye - get back on the train

Choo Choo

Laups

• Posted

wow, skye and skyes sister! Truly honoured am i to get a family visit! Yeah lets all climb aboard that wagon and keep going for xmas - its my birthday xmas day so a nice big loss would be amazing! I went down the gym for the first time in two and man do you recognise the difference in weights, before jogging was so so hard, no i can do it - o, not for huge distances, but all with time!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.