So low x had to come back x

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys missed u . I hope u dont mind me coming & going at mo. Xx so beyond being able to see geting better yet im happy like my heads in half xxx help...

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mandy. We're all here for each other. When you need support you should reach out to us. It's a give and take. You said you are not able to see getting better and yet you are happy. Do you mean your emotions are up and down. What meds are you on at the moment?

• Posted

Sori for delay hun just so unsettled with anxiety just diagnosed with essential tremor so along with waiting for meds to work must b 8 to 9 weeks now more tabs im on are being highered. Im on so money i cant eat i try but im now anaemic and malnourished and thats causing physical ifections and probs xx im just so tired .... and on the other side a lovely new relationship im so enjoying as much as is possible wen u feel this s***e xxxx
  • Posted

hi there amanda. i know for sure no one minds you coming and going. i was pleased to see your name, but certainly not pleased to hear you're not doing well. what's got you down? is it that your meds are not working yet? at least you're happy with some part of your life. that should help you hang on just a bit better. what are you struggling with tonight, how can we help? just know that we are here, and if you feel like talking, its always welcome. i hope you're not suffering with your insomnia. have some herbal tea, or whatever works to soothe yourself. maybe a good nights sleep will help you feel more positive. whatever you need hun. we are here. hugs to you

• Posted

Hi hun youll see in msg above im fighting physical ailments thru mot neing able to eat except complan. I try but since the anx began i just cant eat. Fully anamic now and on strong iron tans n vits but the anx is causing suicidal thoughts in my head all the tym not sure if tabs arent wirking or bringing up all the bad childhood experienes in childhood has triggered something so im just a mess on one hand and like i say happy with my new relationship going grt but i dont get it. Lovely to know ur all here. Thanku xxx
    • Posted

Sorry for all spelling mistakes. Shakings bad xxx
  • Posted

Pleased to see you back, but not so happy you are still ill.  Can you get in to see your psych to see if there is anything better they can give you to help?  I really feel for,you, its such a long road when not well.  I think it helps to keep,in touch though.
    • Posted

I will do ann. Im bein as strong as i can be but i have no energy @ all. Xxi have a med review on fri so well see . Started the iron tabs agaun yday xxx god its weird having happy things and ppl in yr lfe but depression still grips u xxxx hope u are well xx
    • Posted

Hope your med review goes well. I am still fighting this, i do have other problems gallbladder syndrome and anticoagulants so meds not easy.  Inthink we all should look to,phyllis as she ismthe one whomhas become well quite quickly and without too much of a problem.  We need people to inspire us to get back to normal.  Sometimes drs succeed and sometimes not.  Good luck and keep us up to date, its good to see you back getting information which may help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.