Edited , 40 users are following.
Thank you in advance for reading my thread.
I have posted several times on this website under multiple boards i.e. HIV, Adrenal Fatigue etc. and am essentially looking for someone with similar symptoms to mine.
In November 2013 I had a high risk exposure to a female. I eventually spiralled into extreme anxiety thinking I was HIV positive, in fact I was sure of it. I was tested 7 1/2 weeks after exposure with a PCR and Elissa test and it came back negative. I tested again with Elissa at 4 and a half months and it was negative, I have been reassured many times by Doctors, Healthboard members and some other hotlines that I am conclusively HIV negative if I test negative after the 3 month mark, however new symptoms arising always put be back into the anxiety. For the last 8 months the following are my symptoms:
I thank you in taking the time to read my post.
I am desperately seeking answers and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
In November I started an extremely anxious phase where I thought I had HIV, got tested with a PCR and Elissa test at 7 1/2 weeks post exposure and was negative, got tested again at 4 1/2 months and was negative. I have put my anxiety aside now but I do have major digestive issues as my body is not absorbing nutrients. Blood tests showed low iron and Vitamin D, I feel fatigue most of the time.
1) Extreme Fatigue and sleepiness - This is recently being relieved after I started sleeping in the afternoons, sleeping has really helped my energy levels.
2)dry skin, dry mouth - Patchy skin, some scaling (could be psoriasis not sure). Dry mouth started after a few months, I was still very anxious.
3)hair falling - This is getting better as I have greatly increased with Vit D intake
4) Chronic Diahhrea and Malabsorption - food is coming out as it is and the Diahhrea has caused Haemerroids.
5) Night sweats if I have a high carb meal.
6) Left Toe is numb.
7) excessive DANDRUFF - I am able to clear it for a few days with betadine, this is some kind of Iodine thing which acts against fungus.
8) After I work out I have a delayed Post Exertion Malaise which starts on the second day of working out, I have heard this is a sign of Chronic Fatigue.
9)I have a stiff back when I get up every morning if I am not on Digestive enzymes.
I have had 3 CBC's and 3 stool tests, no sign of Candida or bacteria.
TSH, T3, T4 and Cortisol 4m all normal. No Celiac disease, ESR levels are normal.
Could the extreme anxiety for 2 months affected me in a long term way. Is there anyone else who had suffered from these many Symptoms of Anxiety ?
Thanks in Anticipation Everyone
5 likes, 58 replies