So much fear and feeling scared...........

Posted , 1 user is following.

I can't seem to function these days my mind want stop thinking what if's and fear of unknown.(Heart, dying)... I am on celexa 40mg and xanax and still feel so alone and scared. I read so many other post on here to help assure me I'm not the only one fighting this battle. I don't respond to them cause it's hard for me to give advise when I can't help myself. I want to live free, smile, laugh. go places and not worry. HELP...HELP....

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Welcome

Have you talked to your GP and asked for treatment. Do you know why you suffer from Anxiety. To know the reason will help you recover.

BOB

• Posted

i seen my gp last week., I go to pyhs on the 20th. Hopefully therapy after that. Lord knows I need it.Thank U
  • Posted

It takes 5-6 weeks for meds to kick in. Hang in there. You are not alone at all. Go on utube and watch videos on anxiety disorders it will help you understand some of this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.