So much fear help please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, sorry to post this but I wanted to ask you all a big question,

About a year ago I started getting this feeling like I had something just inside my anus, just annoyed me a little so. I went to the doctors and he sent e for a camera... I went and it caused me to much pain they had to stop, I went for another and the prep didn't work... Although the feeling had gone anyway for several months.

So now I'm here again and have this same feeling. I also get a feeling I need to go then nothing.

I have a exam from a doctor the other day (finger up my butt) he said there was nothing there I also took on still samples and had bloods just waiting for results.

I'm 27 and ATM the symptoms I have are a little weird.

I use to have IBS D, I could nearly control my bowels, well recently I don't go as much, when I do it feels like it's difficult for it to come out. And when it does it's all lose, it does burn a little when I go as well. And I get a little stomach pain from time to time. Feels more like wind some times.

And I am passing a lot more gas.

Other then that the only issues is my tail bone kills to sit or touch.

I have no blood, no weight loss, I eat fine. My diet has never been good but I did start eating a bit more. Veg recently.

Does anyone have any ideas? I think I'm going to push for another camera up there.

Thank you all for reading.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

IBS seems to cover a lot i was always loose my pain was is to the left of my belly button about 2 inches try cutting out wheat and dairy out of your life no bread biscuits cakes or battered food celiac diet see how that goes 
    • Posted

and be stress free  
  • Posted

It could be a sensation of incomplete evacuation caused by your IBS.  Even if your IBS does go away for a while, it can come back. I would opt for a CT colonoscopy instread since you were in too much pain with procedure and the prep didn't work.  There are alternatives to the colonoscopy.

• Posted

Thanks guys , does a ct scan need prep? ?
    • Posted

You do need prep but the good thing is that there is no sedation which gets round the problem of bad reactions.
  • Posted

hi, I have this feeling when my stool doesn't form properly and I have another gastro condition that my GI is figuring out. I now have digestive enzymes and refrigerated probiotic. I still get the feeling but its after I have a COMPLETE BOWEL MOVEMENT. if your fecal matter is not properly forming it causes this feeling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.