So much shaking:(

Posted , 4 users are following.

I make it through most of the day now without panicking about my health but there always comes a certain point in the day where some symptom really gets me. Lately it's been the shaking. Internal and visible shaking. It's driving me bananas. Sometimes i can stand still and it feels like I'm jumping up and down it's weird. My tongue is also twitching again sad and my legs arms and hands feel heavy. It's so frustrating. Any other shakers?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have the same thing. My muscles ache and I wake up shaking on the inside. My GP says it's anxiety.

• Posted

I'm glad I'm not alone but sorry you're suffering toosad my muscles are tense

• Posted

I hate that we feel this,way. It's hard but it does make things a little better when you know you are not alone. I swear I am tense even when I sleep. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe it's anxiety but I do feel somewhat reassured when I hear it from my doctor.

• Posted

I feel like my body is betraying me. A few months ago I was doing rally difficult yoga poses, standing on my head, lifting weights, doing everything. Now I can't lift things without my arms shaking. I can lift the same amount but the shaking scares me so much that I stop. So I've started running instead. But I miss yoga. But doing it makes me sad because I feel like my body is a stranger. It's so frustrating. I am sooo tense at night. It's like my body knows the nightmares will be awful and I need to prepare to fight them off

• Posted

Mandie what did you Doctor say to do? I know you stop the beta blockers but i cant remember if you started something else

if its possible here im sending you the biggest hug and i hope your body just calms down. This disorder can be brutal at times. 

• Posted

To stay in therapy and try to relax. They put my on a different beta blocker that I have to cut in half to take 12.5 mg instead of 25. It's helping with my heart palps. I've only been on it for 2 days maybe it'll help with the shaking too

• Posted

Hi Mandie.   I suffer with health anxiety and panic attacks which have been better since I started taking a mild dose of citalopram.  However, the shaking that you describe has been my worst ever symptom and although most of my other symptoms are getting better, the shaking, mostly in my legs, is still driving me nuts !!!! And of course the more I think and worry about it, the worse it is. This anxiety is an absolute nightmare isn't it ? By the way, my GP said it was only a symptom of the anxiety and nothing more.   Luv Lily x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.