SO OVER MORNING ANXIETY

Posted , 11 users are following.

I need to vent. i know my family gets tired lf hearing it

I am so done with opening my eyes at 5 am with anxiety. I just want peace. Against wjat i want to do i started taking half a .25 pill of xanax. i just need peace and i guess worry about quitting later. I want this to end. i want my life back. it makes me sad and angry it has taken my joy away. i no longer look forward to the things i used to. idk who i am anymore. i went from an outgoing dont wanna be kn house person to i cant leave the house. i sit alone ( besides my kids ) all day without really talking to anyone. i feel this is prob making me worse but the thought of trying to venture out to do anything is overwhelming. my health anxiety has my mind in overdrive. I have MS, i have heart problems, i have thryoid problems, i have some kind of cancer. even tho i have been to dr more times i like to admit. had every test u can do i think.

MRI. cat scan brain heart lungs. stress test holiter moniter, endoscopy, repeated bloodtests. all normal. I pray for acceptance of meno and peace of mind. this is so hard to go thru when i already auffer health anxiety. thanks for listening ladies. u all have kept me more sane. and im still a mess

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kim. Hope you're feeling better. My anxiety today was through the roof. Has anything you've tried made you feel any better? I'm so over feeling this way...

• Posted

im sorry sad i had bad morning too. a few ladies suggested quitting sugar. the few days i didnt have any i felt better. last nite i caved and had a few bites of ice cream. idk if thats what did it but i woke up with borrible anxiety. i try not to take the xanax amymore. it scares me how addictive it can be but i had to take one today. half of .25 is what i took. i got a treadmill today i hope excersise helps.

try the no sugar and see if it helps. i cry every day almost. the mental effects are unbearable

• Posted

Hi,

Yes I saw the comments about cutting out sugar. I admit I have a bad diet. I really do need to stop sugar intake. Its just so hard especially when i have 2 kids. Plus there is sugar in almost everything. I cut out caffiene for sure and that has helped. I still like as if Im on edge. Its worse the week leading up to my period. I dont know for sure if what um going through is actually peri or just PMS. I have an appointment with the doc soon so hopefully I'll get some answers. Thanks for your reply Take care.

• Posted

i didnt cut it out completley those few days but i didnt have sweets. idk if coinsidence. another lady said she cut only sweets out and it worked. its super hard for me cause i have always had a sweet tooth anf i have little kids too. i did notice the last few times i drank a soda, before i even finished it, i had bad anxiety. good luck! i feel like im in the fight for my life!
  • Posted

You are me. I wake up every morning and feel sick with nerves and fear. I can't enjoy or see the point of anything. I just about function at work but the second I leave the building I start to cry. I have suffered from depression for years but the medication I am taking is not even touching the extreme health anxiety I have every waking moment, even when I put my "face on" and chat and laugh with people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.