So scared .

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi . I'm really struggling at the moment . I have been living this hell for over 10 years . I have another symptom and I'm now scared . I still get the panic attacks .Racing heart , shivers , aches ,pains were I never knew possible. I am on HRT and have been for a couple of years . I had a spurt were everything was fine and I was beginning to feel like me . And now I have terrible rib pain . Get breathless doing the slightest thing. Please has any else had this symptom. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine menapause to be so life destroying . I just want to escape from everything . I know I'm not alone as I regularly visit this forum and without this I honestly do not not what I would do . It's my friend lol. 😊

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh Samantha,  I feel exactly the same ! It’s a living hell that a for sure 😩 I have many horrible symptoms, but I do r know about run pain? Have you lifted anything heavy at all ? I know anxiety can caus so many weird things ? Maybe it’s that ? Wish I could help more xxxx

Deb xxx

• Posted

Hi Debbie. No I havnt lifted anything heavy. At least I dont think I have 🤔. As we speak I'm on the couch snuggled under a quilt hoping tomorrow is a better day . 😊 what would us ladies do without this forum. Thankyou Debbie. Sending hugs 🤗

• Posted

Sounds perfect ! Stay there all day if you can, only come out for tea and biscuits xx really hope it’s gone by tomorrow xx hugs xx
    • Posted

Hi Samantha

I'm doing the exact same as you right now...under my Xmas quilt because it feels like a warm hug. I am experiencing same things as you...something scary each day.trying not to let it paralyze or depress me.

I tell my self " you just had check up...full work up of tests...all is well." Then I chalk it up to pwei and meno madness and try to get back to l8ving in the moment. Hugs!! We will be good again...soon.

• Posted

That should say peri n meno
  • Posted

Hi Samantha I'm in year 5 of feeling like my body and mind has been taken over by aliens. I just want me back. every symptom had me heading into panic and I've developed bad health anxiety. your not alone. I get chest pain breathless body aches and I constantly think it's my heart even though tests have come back fine. stay positive and although it's hard try not to worry as this makes symptoms worse xx

• Posted

Hi Vicky,

Hope you don’t mind me joining your conversation.  I’m the same as you ! I’ve actually forgotten what normal feels like ? I just wondered amongst your many symptoms have you had any issues down below ? I’m currently in full anxiety mode over strange sensations sometimes when I bend over or sit down . . .not sure if it might be dryness ?? Love Deb xxxx

• Posted

Hi Debbie that's about the only symptom if not had I'm still getting regular periods just lighter and only 3 days per month. I've seen on other posts that there is cream you can get if it's dryness. in glad in not the only one that feels like i just want normal again like you I've forgotten what it feels like i struggle to even look forward to anything xx

• Posted

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for replying.  I'm not having regular periods, I went 10 months then just before Xmas had a light bleed for 2 days.  Since the nothing ? Maybe that's why dryness has started, who knows ?  My mind keeps racing and then I think maybe it's not dryness and I've got something worse, like a prolapse ?  That's my big fear at the moment.  I did have an internal last June and was told I didn't, but that's my anxious mind.  Are you taking HRT ? I'm not.  Deb xxxx

• Posted

Hi Debbie, I have that mind racing too...don't sleep on edge, feel hot cold can't sit still maybe because of how I feel I live on my own..so many people say it w il end but the mins tells me different I feel like I'm going mad but still Sane all need is my bed then I can't sleep properly without thinking crap..I do remember how I felt in October last year so I hold on to those thoughts daily because I felt better that time so that was the old me then I'm so wishing I go back feeling like that..I keep beating myself up each day because it still not lifted yet my mouth is so dry  throat dry eyes dry skin drys eat because I have too, but I'm trying hard not to worry I do go out get on but don't mix and that bothers me..because I want to be me so much I'm hanging on to thread

• Posted

Hi Vicky. Thankyou for replying . I do try not to worry and to stay occupied. I do feel exhausted at the moment and carrying out the smallest task wacks me completely out . I pray we all feel like yourself if not better very soon . Xx
    • Posted

Hi Maria,

You must keep reminding yourself that it’s just stupid peri symptoms ! I know it’s hard ! Have you got drops for your eyes ? I have and they really help.  Hugs to you xx Deb xx

• Posted

Hi Debbie just turn post meno and yes peri symptoms carring on..yes I have drops for my eyes..yesterday went at tesco and shop when I got to the till my heart race and my some kind of head pressure came on but I stay calm as I could..think in your mind it will not end 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.