So scared

Posted , 4 users are following.

Iv just been sitting there.. All of a sudden I feel like everything around it's real!! Like I'm in a dream Im scared my brain will tell me to stop breathing beacuse I feel like I'm ina dream I can't even explain it it's so scary 😩 what's happening

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It's pure anxiety.......it is making u think these thoughts but if u can get it into ur head that they are just thoughts --- try utube and get some meditation for relaxing and see if u can turn off the head chatter......it's not a nice feeling the thought process I experience it regular....do u take anything for anxiety?
    • Posted

Yeah I take antidepessants n propranolol! It's so scary the feeling, what can I youtube? X
    • Posted

When I get the "thoughts" I was taught to turn off the head chatter by distraction and it's hard but if I can't get out and exercise I find earphones and meditation works -- I normally go on utube and type guided meditation for relaxation and find a long one and just relax....there's lots I like the ones where someone speaks as I find I can follow the voice 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.