So scared

Posted , 7 users are following.

Don't know if I should post this or not, really don't want to worry anyone.  But I really need help right now.  I'm feeling so suicidal, I'm scared.  Don't trust myself.  Don't know what to do.  Where to get help.  Scared of phoning anyone as don't want police involved again like last Monday.  So sorry.  Just desperate right now.

1 like, 42 replies

42 Replies

Next
  • Posted

phone your doctors or hospital up and go in and see them please
    • Posted

Hi,thanks for your reply.  The hospital is over 30 miles away, I can't go there tonight, my children are home.  It's my son's 18th birthday tomorrow.  Trying so hard to hold on to that but struggling so much.  Sorry. xx
    • Posted

what about there dad to look after the kids or your mum and dad
    • Posted

ok will just ask your mum and dad to look after kids and can a family member up

• Posted

I'm divorced, their father lives about 35 miles away, and if he found out I'm suicidal he'd try to take my sons away from me again.  Eldest has already moved in with him, another is going on Monday night, don't want to lose youngest as well.  My Dad died 28 years ago and I haven't spoken to my Mam since she got drunk last Sunday and said some very hurtful things about me.  I'm all alone.
    • Posted

We're not that close.  Sorry for being so negative, thanks for trying with me. xxx
  • Posted

Mami,

If you are in the UK please call the Samaritans, they are very very good at helping people in your position. I speak from experience having used them when I was suicidal

David

• Posted

Hi David, have phoned Samaritans in the past, they said it was my decision and I could die if I wanted to.  This was when I had already od'd and was tempted to take more.  Didn't find them very helpful to be honest.  Sorry xx
    • Posted

please dont do that what about your kids

i was going to do that take my own life because i losted my girlfriend and then her sister said she would go to the count and get my son of me and i just wanted to end it all he is my life and my world what would my gf say about that if i done it

but its still in my head to do it and end my life i still want to do it

• Posted

Hi Paul, so sorry about what you've been through, glad you're still here.

I don't think my children love me right now or even like me.  Especially the younger two.  Struggling to cope with this.

• Posted

sorry i cant say anything to say

keep talking on here its great someone will tell you what to do

• Posted

What??? They said it was your decision to die? Crikey that's not the usual response...how irresponsible when you have kids who would be devestated if anything happened to you!....try again - maybe you will get a more sympathetic person next time! x
  • Posted

Ring the samaritans, they won't call the police 08457 90 90 90

Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.