So scared I can't take anymore!

Posted , 9 users are following.

I really just want to walk into the traffic no one is listening to me this fear is crippling!

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Cleora, your comments are a cry for help because you are ill.

Please call Samaritans today and make an appointment to see your doctor as quickly as possible.

What is wrong with you can be fixed if you take the necessary action to get yourself started on the right road - but only you can do it.

• Posted

I am doing everything I am told I promise. It's just the morning anxiety is crippling me x
    • Posted

Have you tried Samaritans national number?

Have you tried your GP yet? 

• Posted

Pleased you have replied.

Anxiety is always worse in the morning.  Need to have something to eat on waking even if you don't feel like it. Helps your Cortisol levels. Some sort of distraction too to keep your mind  occupied with better thoughts. . Sometimes easier said than done. It  helps me. A little positive self talk too if you can muster something up. We all have something we are good at and I am  sure you are no exception!

You will get better. 👍x

• Posted

GP just refers me to mental health team, I've spoken to them every single day to no avail
    • Posted

Anything you want to talk about pls mess me, tc

• Posted

Gp, mental health team, been there seen it done it. ME also no avail. I've come to conclusion it's up to us. It's not our fault we're ill and we have to recognise that!!!!! My only wish is that we could all get together and talk as a group and disguss all oiur situations together. Be able to support one another..... So sad we can't i'm from Scotland, if you don't mind me asking, where are you?

• Posted

Please dont walk into traffic!  Whats happening that is making you scared?
    • Posted

There is no specifics. Though I have literally driven my partner mad and he can not cope with any of my issues and tells me it's over every couple of days. He's gone as far as to say that I should not draw people in to a relationship as it's not fair!
    • Posted

It is NOT your fault that you have issues.

Given the choice I am fairly confident that you would be prefer to be without them.

Just try to explain this to your partner and at the same time ask him how he would like to be treated if the shoe was on the other foot.

You must not allow yourself to be intimidated by your partner as this is only likely to make you feel much worse.

• Posted

I feel awful for what I have put him through he doesn't sleep his worried and upset all the time. His completely changed. I will have to leave and that terrifies me
    • Posted

He can't cope with anymore and I can't cope with the up and down on off emotions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.