So scared I have serious health issues..

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, 22 y/o male. I get horrible weird symptoms that i tell myself is anxiety related but hard to believe it is when there are so many possiblilties.

I get wierd headaches/spaciness, confusion, eye pain on one side/invoulentary eye movements, my heartbeat feels different (feels weak, not as regular), i feel tired all the time, i feel feverish and hot alot and my body aches about 95% of the time.

I do plan on going to the docs but when i have been there before tjey put it all down to anxiety and left it at that.

I find it strange to accept its all anxiety when there is literally thousands of other possibilites that it could be?

All i want is peoples opinions on whether it sounds anxiety related, sounds like an illness etc and how to possibly deal with a y of this?

Thanks alot!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

It’s Anxiety! The docs will do simple blood test to rule Mager issues out! Anxiety is terrible! Just to be honest you will probably experience new symptoms as life goes on! That ls how wicked anxiety is! Hope you get well! 
    • Posted

I just had blood test done again like 1 month ago have had multiple over the years but yes it changes course on you just as soon as u think you have it figured put bam something new and that's when I am like ok something is wrong I mean sometimes I feel luke I have symptoms of a stroke or am just gonna die they tend to get worse but then some days I will almsot feel perfect boy I'd give anything to feel normal again my kids and family would love it to

• Posted

It’s terrible, I went to the ER twice! The first my heart palpitations got so bad I felt flushed and went through the worst feeling like I was going to die! When I got to the hospital I couldn’t wait to go to surgery because of the terrible feeling. When they told me everything was fine I couldn’t believe it! A couple days later I felt like I couldn’t breath! This lasted for a good half year. The doc finally gave me some strong medicine called larazapan because I just felt terrible every day even felt week, weird, and panicy with heart palpitations. My body would feel like it was just going to shut down! Then it starred turning to my stomach and heart. I would feel sick and fill like a flush/fluid/pressure move from my chest to my head and make me feel so weird and would make me panic! My last ER I thought I was having a stroke and all kinds of weird things happened, but they found nothing wrong and gave me a relaxer and it went away. Everyday I fight it, now I get hot feelings in my face like I am sunburnt,or could move through out my body.  Anxiety is terrible! Hope you get to feeling better! If you feel like your hands are not going to work squeeze your hands tight and see if it helps the panic of stroke! 
    • Posted

Man this is spot on like it's so great not great but good to know I'm not the only one because my symptoms have changed over the years to new stuff and I always think the worse I think stroke as well been there man I would like to keep in touch with you and we can fill each other in on what we can do to better this or that if you would like my social media info or phone number let me know thanks for your talk

• Posted

I suffer from severe health anxiety it’s horrible and now I constantly feel like something is stuck in my throat I’m afraid to eat like I use to because I’m scared the food is gonna get stuck I been to throat dr and er every thang come back normal the did a live cat scan of my throat and everything is fine but I’m still scared to eat cuz I’m afraid of choking and it’s really bad in mornings because of the he mucus that gets stuck in my throat 
  • Posted

I am 31 male I have delt with this since I was 10 it used to just be fast heart eat and racing thoughts its changed so much I just today and yesterday I was at work I feel like I cant move fast or it will trigger my heart to beat weird I get light headed sinus gets plugged up left arm pain and sometimes random pains but when it's the left side I think the worst and it's hard to describe the feeling I have in my chest and stomach hurt it's not right I get confused feeling and just off and then I get myself worked up and blood pressure goes up and everything I have stomach problems along with this as well and not being able to move my bowels like i should but then somedays i feel pretty good i been to dr after dr and they say aniexty i have had a rough life and stressful one and still have stress in it but man i am with you theres days where i am like I'm good it's ok its aniexty then theres days where i am like no way this is a heart problem or something and I freak myself out if u would like to talk more message me I would give you my number or social media info

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.