So tired of feeling like this :(

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi

I'm 26 years old, female. Suffer with GAD and health anxiety. I'm so tired of worrying all the time. Honestly I feel like I'm just getting worse and I'm never going to feel better.

Currently I'm worrying because one side of my face keeps going really hot. The other side is fine. So I'm thinking stroke/tumour blah blah. Why can't I think rationally? I'm so sick of this. I recognise that my thought pattern is down to my anxiety, yet I can't seem to reassure myself. It's so emotionally draining. I've really had enough.

Sorry for the negative post, just feeling really low.

1 like, 13 replies

Report / Delete

13 Replies

• Posted

I keep having neck pain and weakness and chest pain and think it's a heart attack it's just anxiety try not to think off it to much I'm not moaning because Im also constantly worrying and no what you feel like I thought I was having a stroke yesterday heart attack today like why am I thinking like this I'm only 16 and it's ruining my life I don't dares go school or go out with my friends
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey what better way to get rid of anxiety than to talk to someone about it! I find when im not on my antidepressent I get a lot more annoyed about these things, and I need to be on it to even comprehend talking to people about it, which ironically makes me feel a lot better than just medication. As for the hot face thing, don't know if there is an allergy going on in which a antihistamine will help, or maybe sinuses getting blocked and a nasal spray/anti congestant would help you out.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Tell me about it. I also hAve to deal with GAD, health anxiety not to mention dealing with rejection and a break up.

Everyday I have pain/a weird sensation somewhere else. All of today my right leg has been acting up, not really hurting just really uncomfortable. Now there's popping sounds in my left ear, my whole body just feels hypersensitive

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I also struggle with health anxiety. Once you talk to a doctor, you need to remind yourself that they are trained professionals like tell yourself that they are likely right. This is common and you're not alone in this struggle.

If you ever need anything, post on here or feel free to send me a PM!

Good luck and all the best!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you all for replying. I was doing better for a while, but it has come back as it always seems to. Last year I was at the doctors every week. I had many blood tests, ultrasound scan, MRI scan, physiotherapy, counselling and different medications. After a while I started to feel better but lately I'm under so much stress with college work and other stuff, so I think that's why I'm struggling again.

On a positive note I'm trying counselling again, and this time it seems much more helpful so hopefully things will start to get improve soon.

I just wish I could control my thoughts better and stop worrying about everything.

Thanks again x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I totally understand I used to have a couple good days where I can do my normal stuff and today is one of those days where I'm just stuck I'm tired of feeling crappy I've gone to a million Dr thinking that it's my health and everything comes out normal but I always feel crappy. My doctor gave me xanax but I'm afraid of taking it I take one every once in a while and it doesn't seem to help hang in there Lucy tomorrow will be a better day
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Anxiety is horrible but once you learn to live with it and accept it as anxiety it gets a little easier
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Anxiety and panic attack is bitching me every single of my life since 2010.. I had panic attack when i woke up... Anxiety when im about to go to work.. Panic attack hit while im at work not only one time.. But 4-5times in just 8 hours.. Its feels like i having a heart attack.. Cant breath, dizziness, foggy vision. Weak legs, shaking, u named it.. The worst is im on retail kind of work.. I have to deal with cstomers while having a panic attack at that is totally killing me.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hey lucy,dont worry we are all the same..its tough and emotional draining but try to take some comfort in knowing nothing is wrong with your physical health..things will get better i promise
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up