So Tired Of This Please Help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone feeling very anxious today heavy head and generally feeling like rubbish anyone else feeling the same and any tips please?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey there..I have been feeling like rubbish for the last 6 months..with annoying health anxiety..I worry about my heart a lot and I get chest discomforts alot..sharp feeling,tightness,soreness etc..I'm learning to accept it's all anxiety and my health is Okey. .I guess it.makes us all,anxiety sufferers,feel like rubbish. ..I feel like I can drop dead anytime and guess what,after 6 months I'm still alive..but my mind is still not convinced. .oh well..pray for peace if you'really religious..what symptoms do you get?
    • Posted

Tightening around my head today other days it's headaches shaking dizzyness the job lot I hate it x
    • Posted

That sounds like the symptons of too much adrenaline causedby the anxiety, its a horrible feeling
  • Posted

Accept the feelings or symptoms. Just accept it like part of your body and the body will start to notice that it's not harmful.
  • Posted

Hi, i have and have just forced myself to go out a short jog which has helped me, that seems to be the only thing that sorts me out, even if just for a short while it does help, and the distance was not very far at all, but it helps
    • Posted

i am feeling same ways  ,still have chest cold, my mouth feels dry ,well kind of,  smoking too much, dont really feel panicky, just fear will stop breathing, have congestion in throat area,know i wont just the fear of it,  took xanax 2 days  ago not of panic attacks  but sleep, work nights all weekend  come 3;30 am  and up by 7 for morning job ,took 3 different antibodtics  no luck , only had maybe 5 hours sleep again before   work this morning, took my herbs after last clinic i cleaned after 12 am, has anybody  else had chest infection they cant get rid of? with panic attacks plus think my thyroids are acting up too taken about 6 xanaxes in months  times not eveyday

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.