So weird! More questions

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Just need more experiences/reassurance. I'm pushing through all this alone so any help that you could give would be great.

Today is day 11 of 10mg and I went front stoned and panicky to flat and distant. Just tell me this is part of it and it all gets better. Thank you to all.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Walt. U are still real early in ur recovery. These meds take awhile to work. For some ppl its fast and for othersnits slower. Just keep reassuring urself that ur gonna be fine. Try changing ur routine a little if you can. Get a little exercise. Go for a walk, try taking in a movie. You will be fine but it just takes time. Take care!!!
    • Posted

I beleive that may be ur brain reacting to the meds. Their are a lot of ppl in here who have great experiences on these meds. Just keep posting and reading and u will get some good info. Just stick tobur plan. It may take a little time but will be all worth it in the end.
    • Posted

Hi Walter,

It still is early days for you and everyone is effected differently. 

If you feel surreal thats actually a conditon called depersonalisation or derealisation, I would post a link to it but this forum doesn't seem to accept links.

Just be gentle on yourself and know you are not alone, I have had all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff happen with Panic disorder/Depression, and feeling like you are not really here is one of them.

Good luck and best wishes, hope you begin to feel better soon.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up