Sod life

Posted , 8 users are following.

Make a noose! Who knows but Gotta be worth a try when life is so so so so horrible and you try to call friends then you realise actually you don't have any !

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hang in there please.  we are hear to listen.  what is going on?
  • Posted

Yes, you DO have friends.  You have people who care.

Dondons, how is your medication going?  I have seen your posts and replied to them many times and you seem to always be in the same place.  Are you seeking help from the professionals now?

My heart aches for you always.

Pat xxxx

• Posted

Remember, how ever fast things go bad in life they can go great just as quickly,everything is just temporary even our problems
  • Posted

Please read my text do not do it ok. You bloody do have friends.i wish I could be with you right now to make sure you were ok, please please read my text. Go to sleep, call me in the morning lets work out what to say to professionals or Dr in morning xx
  • Posted

Can't tell you whats right or wrong for you to do but I know I would be sad if somone who came up with the name dondons was gone :I <3

• Posted

please please please don't even consider it you must have family members who can support you if not there are people on here who will life is very precious my love, i dont know your background  but YOU CAN get through this 

• Posted

Yes, life can be tough all right but if people can't be there for you then you have to be there for yourself dondons. Endure lonliness, and maybe even come to like being alone [who knows] but never give in. I mean obviously it's your choice but it doesn't have to be that way at all. Did you know there are spiritual traditions that say it's actually better to approach life without the distraction of people around you all the time? Yes, and it's true as far as I'm concerned. So it's not all doom and gloom dondons. Every cloud has a silver lining. Just endure this time you're going through and the sun will begin to shine again, you'll see.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.