Solution to fuel crisis

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm new to this!!

Having spent 2weeks with the tablets in the cupboard scared to take them because of the side effects I'd read about, I finally submitted last weekend. Surprise , surprise I've lost 5lbs in a week!!

Only side effect I've had is the 'jet propulsion'. If everyone took these tablets there would be no need for fuel as we would all be jet propelled everywhere!!

What does worry me is I read that some people don't eat enough - I have 3 meals a day and don't want anymore. I also don't drink alot of water - is this wrong?

Barb

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Can I add my two penn'orth? On my first month on Orlistat I stuck to a low fat diet and started some moderate exercise. I lost 8 lb. Then I went on holiday, didn't take the tabs (cos I was scared of having any accidents), went back to my old eating habits, did no exercise and I gained 3 lb. I think the moral of that story is obvious. As for low fat eating, I found that eating a small amount of fat did work better than eating no fat at all. I've found that for me using the olive oil spray that you can get now is better than fry light. Olive oil, because it's a good oil, but a spray so that you don't use too much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.