Some Advice please ?!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi! I've been going thru a lot of palpitations last three days ! Yesterday I couden't sleep at all,I was feeling my heartbeat in ears and I was getting heart flutter every time I was trying to sleep! During the day I experience havvines in chest in left side that radiates in left shoulder too! My pulse is high 90-110 ! I saw my GP today , he did an ecg and said I was giving thru a acute pericarditis inflammation and prescribe med !im so scared have anybody going thru this??is dangerous?

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh yes I go through this every single day ! It's palpitations with sharp pains and mine radiates through to my left shoulder to between both shoulder blades in the middle of my back! Every time I go through that my breathing start getting worse. My heartbeat resting is about the same aswell, I just think it's anxiety and the anxiety is causing the wired feelings in your chest and rapid heart beats. Good luck!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you! I'm on the same, yesterday was a scary experience feeling so much palpitations when you lay down and try to sleep but your hr was still on the 100 😖When I was typing to relax I fled that my heart was skipping beats which makes my anxiety sky rock! Wish you the best😊

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

What testing was done to determine this and were you sick lately. You can have this after  being sick,not always, just asking.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up