Some Advice Please

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies!!!When i wake in morn I dont feel to bad but seems as day goes I get more lightheaded and just feel off and even get weak at times....Just very odd at times and shake and feels as if theres pressure building in head....Maybe sinus or allergies.....Any help would b awsome.....Thanks bunches....

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Laurie,

I have read the perimenopause symptoms can exaggerate asthma and allergies. I don't know if you have those issues but the fact that they can even develop in adulthood could be a possibility. Allergies can mess with the ears so that can contribute to the lightheadedness but also perimenopause can do that as well. From what I hear...perimenopause can be an easy ride for some, or an absolute roller coaster for most. Hope you feel better!

• Posted

I'm in hell. Today there so much pressure on my head and what I can only describe as nerve pain like if you touch a nerve in a rough, my body feels tingly like it's burning, heightened anxiety , feeling generally weird ! Little tingly numb patches on my bsck and legs ., kind if hollow feeling all over and it's so scary , eye floaters and general wierdness does anyone else have this. X
  • Posted

Hello Laurie, I too get weird things with peri. like eye twitches and skin crawling but I have to say what you describe sounds like what my boyfriend has. High blood pressure. He was having alot of sinus pressure and tingling which he thought was sinus problems but it was blood pressure. Im not saying this is what you have but with perimenopause I have found out that things that were normal are not anymore. It brings on all sort of new and strange symptoms so maybe it can raise blood pressure too. Please have it checked. I think there are free machines at most pharmacies.
    • Posted

Thanks ladies!!!!!Kim when I go to dr my pressure is always very good..Was just at dr a couple weeks ago and it was right on...Never have had an issue with it but thank you for telling me about it....I have alot of stomach issues also and since peri its been really bad so not sure if that plays a role in how im feeling to some degree??? Gotta love this peri world....Not!!!!!!!Thank you again for all the thoughts and ideas...Ready for this to all end....
    • Posted

Dear laurie since in peri i noticed moor eye pressure and eyes watering, i believe we suffer more allergies in peri, before i never suffered x
  • Posted

Hi Laurie was reading your post , I also have many symptoms with peri and yesterday I also felt tons of pressure almost like sinus pressure, no headache though but I every 2 weeks appr. I get this burning sensation on arms and bottom of feet and also a tingling on face with pressure . So yesterday I ran to the pharmacy and my pressure was 126/86 . I panicked my whole life I've been 100 -110-120/70 , went to my acupuncturist this morning that has helped me a whole lot , and said that in Peri it will go up and not to worry that it could be all up to 140/90 before there's concerns , however , I Don't feel that pressure all the time so I'm assuming it's normal the rest of time he also told me to take off patch 0,25 and stop the 200 mg progesterone because also het can also raise the b.p, so don't worry because stress and anxiety also makes bp go up ! Take care ! 😀
    • Posted

Hi Laurie again it's me, just thought I'd tell you about today , regarding our symptoms , again most of the day tons of sinus pressure, I thought I'm going to try a sinus pressure pill but took my bp and it was 105/ 75 , still had the burning arms and wierd tingling sensation on legs and face ,took the sinus pill all pressure gone , so just saying ! I think it could be sinus pressure, hope your feeling better! 😘
    • Posted

Thank you terri!!!!Yesterday I woke up and had eyes full of stuff and partly closed and a bad headache and just felt goofy....This morn eyes are watering and little blurry so

i will have to try a sinus pill and see what happens...Hope you have a great day..hugs to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.