some changes since my last post

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have a long term boyfriend and i had a while std panel done and all came back negative in November. imageI have been a bit worried though because I noticed some changes since my last post .i noticed pain and itching in my vagina and a white discharge which looks like what one gets when they have a yeast infection .I took anti-mycotics and applied the cream... I then noticed this circled in the image below... it was there before ..noticed it maybe 2-3 weeks ago but it looks different now .

I finally have an appointment with my gynecologist tomorrow but I'm too scared and would like to be prepared.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

More pics

• Posted

I have something like that also...my doctor doesn't seemed concerned and gave me some medicine to take for a few days....if mine doesn't go away I'm going back... please inform what they said.

• Posted

Hey, obviously I'm not a doctor but those look like some type of of skin tags or vestibular papillomatosis which are harmless. I don't see anything that looks like a blister it that's what you're worried about..

• Posted

thank guys for your replies . i was worried it may be genital warts . My gynecologist said there is nothing wrong and i should not be worried .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.