Some help please? :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past year or so I've been feeling really low and anxious. Recently it's been getting worse and worse. My chest feels tight, I want to cry all the time and sometimes I even feel scared leaving my house (for no reason whatsoever). I feel depressed and upset and I worry constantly. I just can't seem to switch off. Some days I feel I can take on the whole world, yet other days I feel like I'm going to loose everything. Nothing is seriously wrong in my life at the moment. But I feel like I could loose everything with the way I am. I get so emotional and some days I feel like my chest is going to explode. I feel lost and helpless but also slightly psychotic. Is this anxiety? Or am I being stupid sad

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

It's anxiety my lovely it's a terrible things sometimes but it's all mind over matter xxxxx
    • Posted

What can I do to ease/stop it? I've tried self help techniques and it doesn't work. I feel stupid going to the doctors sad
    • Posted

Go to the doctors and explain that's what there there 4 they won't think your mad, alot of people have it so your not alone, you need to get the right help my lovely, I won't take tablets because sometimes it can make you worse I go and talk to someone, xxxx
    • Posted

Thank you. I think I will go, I've left it long enough already. Thanks smile
  • Posted

hey lorna,

yes it soubds to me like its anxiety. i started out like that and was like that for over a year before i tried to do anything about. maybe you should go and see a dr and they can give you more of an insight into it. anxiety does alot to the mind and body and is an awful thing to overcome.

read some of the forums on here and they can give you an insight into how it effects different people thats what i did and im glad to have found the site and read the posts and even ask a few questions myself for reassurance.

your not alone and you will overcome it! unfortunately it takes time!

hope this helped a little. hoping you feel better soon!

cassandra

• Posted

Thank you smile

Just some of the thoughts and feelings I can't shake off and I feel like I'm going insane! I feel like it's ruining my relationship with my boyfriend, he doesn't seem to understand and I can't seem to explain it

• Posted

i think my partner was the same until it got to overwhelming and they said i had anxiety. he has been great ever since! he listens to everything i say and how i feel and if i cant drive myself to appointment he takes me and even wait for over an hour with our kids and doesnt fuss.

if you go to the doctors and get a diagnosis and then maybe go from there. all the signs point to anxiety but i am not a doctor! and then hopefully your partner can understand more about it and help you through your journey!

• Posted

Hormonal problem perhaps?

It might be worth a trip to your doctor if nothing else, just to get some reassurance? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.