Some more symptoms. Update on how I feel.

Posted , 5 users are following.

So, today, I started getting a certain pain on both of my cheeks. I don't really know why. I'm believing that I've had a bacterial infection for the past few weeks. I really need to take the Angocin that was prescribed to me. It's been rough. The dizziness still floats around, but I get some ppains in random areas. I think my jaw was out of place earlier because I heard it making a tiny popping noise on the left mandible. Still get bouts of tingling. Still get feelings in my stomach that try to give me anxiety and panic issues. It's not fun. I'm going home the day after tomorrow and it's nerve wracking.

What's worse is that my body is to the poiNT where I can't even stress a tiny bit. I stress once and my body reacts negatively. I stress in a tiny way that doesn't really give me stress and all of a sudden I start getting dizzy. Sometimes I'm not even stressing at all and I get half attacks. Earlier I was also feeling hot flashes on my hands. It's gone now but I had that earlier. Sorry that I keep posting here but it's one of the only things making me feel calm because everyone here experiences the same symptoms.

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You are passing thru a little bit of hell but you have reason. Have you checked your last discussiin many have written on it. We are all routing for you and want you to get home safe and sound.  When are you flying home? Rememebr from the last discussion you honestly have to completly ignore every single symptom you are experiencing until you get home. They are all severe anxiety and a bit of mental exhaustion at this point.Didyou get the xanax for the flight home? Please you need something on that flight you have to stay calm on a flight?
    • Posted

I wasn't able to get that Valium. I hesitated and now I'm dealing with the consequences. I'm gonna take the antidepressant tonight and in the morning. I have my flight in the morning. It's been rough.

Today about half an hour ago, my heart decided to have an atrial fibrillation. It's where you have this feeling in your chest like your chest is jumping and it makes you cough. I've had the feeling for several years now. It's very annoying. Today it made me worry because I know what that symptom can cause now. I just looked it up. I have my flight tomorrow and it's so long and over water that I'm afraid that I won't make it across. I'm terrified of plane travel and this doesn't make it any better.

• Posted

You buddy are going in the plane tomorrow and you will feel Great! Every mile that goes by as you get closer and closer to your home will feel uplifting and freeing. You are to say this to yourself every thirty minutes starting now until your relaxing on the plane.That is all you tell yourself! Someone on here mentioned calm drink go get it. Also het a bix of passion flower tea its steong and can help make you sleepy. Id say chamomile but you need a stronger tea.Go to the pharmacy and tell them you are going on a plane whats good to use to be calm. And buy it. And use it. I am do happy and relieved for you. Please be happy now this whole lousy experience is coming to an end. Dont worry about the saftey of the plane they are so safe and comforting okay. Safer then driving okay. Hey they even have oxygen , really quality air. Use whatever meds you have available and get the pharmacy to tell you what to buy. Download a meditaion or hypnosis on your phone so you have something you can listen too. be sure to do that. By the d if the nine hiur flight you'll be very calm from that. What a great time to learn to meditate or get hypnotized. You are safe Matt, you will feel good this is all going to be great okay. Dont be afraid of plane travel its going to bring you home. Keep your eye in the prize. You seriously might very fortunate that this is all situational anxiety and when you eater the plane feel a strong sense of relief. I will when you do and i dont even know you. Lets focus in that scenario okay. Behave in the plane buddy. Keeo quiet and calm all is well okay. Tell your anxiety i told it to shut up already it. Has made enough trouble for you for a a lifetime. Do not dare be okay to allow any negative thoughts now . You can control it, take charge. Hit back matt. Yiu have hierarcy of thinking hit the damn anxiety back already. No time for that crap. Your going home! Uodate us when you get home. Have a wonderful flight! 

• Posted

Ooh im mad that went into moderation. Go to the pharmacy and ask what to get  for a calm plane flight and get it. Maybe speven a bix of oassion flower tea too. stringer then chamomile. Its  a sedative tea.  Down load a hypnosis or meditaion and listen to it the whole time. That will give you amazing results over nine hours. Focus on going home, being home nothing else. Be grateful and happy this whole crappy experience is being left behind you. You might actually suddenly feel a strong sense of calm and relief when you board the plane. You are going home! Finally! Update us when you get home. I am so haooy and relieved for you. Be happy. Tell the anxiety to shut up for a bit you have to go home and  all it does is bully you. Kick back matt, use your rationale mind and kick it back. No time for any negative crap now. You must go home and its going to feel like you won the lotto. Airplanes are safer then driving and you are to believe  nothing else. Jeez my butt would be in that plane with bells on at this point. Be happy. Shove all the anxiety away for now. This is your ride home. Update us when you are home. We are all routing  for you. You got this. You have to have this..okay
    • Posted

a box of passion flower tea*
    • Posted

How did you know you had A Fib, Matt?

Do you have a permanent ECG monitor on?

• Posted

Yes this site helps me feel a little better to bc i learn new things about anxiety and its just a relief to know that so many other people out there in this huge world are going thru the same thing I am. Its nice to get support from people like me 😃
    • Posted

That's great. It's nice not feeling like you're the only one dealing with it.

• Posted

im going to feel these symptoms very soon as I withdraw from Lorazepam.;;not a good place...I'm sorry you are suffering. The feelings are so real.

• Posted

Missy, I came off 2.25mg lorazepam very slowly. I took over four month and believe that taking it so slowly is what made it painless. No problems at all.
    • Posted

well..i will be coming off...0.5...shoudnt be that hard?
    • Posted

Were you taking one a day? What time of day?
    • Posted

Use a pill cutter to cut a pill into quarters. A knife will not work, the pill is too small. First nite of taper take three pieces and put the fourth in another small bottle. If you put it back in pill bottle, it will crumble, it's so soft. Take three pieces until you are totally comfortable. Keep it slow...no hurry. Take a week, or two or three...it doesn't matter.

Next step is cuttint pills in half and take half for as long as you want.

Next step is cutting into four pieces and taking one for as long as you want.

Here's where people get nervous, so last step is take one of the four quarters (it is small) and bite it in half. save other half for next nite. you will probably only do this a few times and you will know you are done.

I also would take a cup of chamomile tea at bedtime also. If you are going to get a little antsy, that ought to do the trick.

Remember, you have all the time in the world, there is no hurry. your body will let you know when next taper is. Feel free to contact me any time along the way.

The beginning and the end will feel the scariest, darling girl.

• Posted

I don't have all the time in the world..because the stupid Dr. is going to cut me off...and I only have about 7 pills left sad.

They are due to be filled in 6 days (can have them filled in 4)...but I'm not going to show up for an appointment because of drinking...so they will not fill them....UGH.

Some people buy them on line...and I may have to resort to that.

• Posted

If you have to do that, Missy, get them out of Canada. Most likely to be the real thing and not dangerous.

What's with the drinking thing, you mention?

• Posted

Tell me about it. I hope your detox isn't severe.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.