some reassurance asap pleaseeee xxx

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been experiencing health anxiety for a while now, it started with my ears/ head i felt dizzy, and short breathed, then it branched out to lots of different symptoms, i finally went to CBT the other week and it has helped a little bit sot he anxiety has been much better over the last two weeks, i strggle alot when im alone, i have fears i will passed out or even die whilst im alone / without my partner.

My partner has gone to a festival today, so i thought id make the best of it and have a good day by myself at home that ive been look forward to, but since he left ive been struggling with my ears, they have felt as though air is running through them and i keep getting rushes through my head where i feel as though im dizzy and about to pass out, does anybody else have this when they are feeling anxious??? im finding it difficult to believe that its anixety!!

Thank you xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Courtney, yes anxiety can make us feel these things and worse. Therapy is a good idea, CBT didn't work for me but there are other therapy options available should you find CBT to not be working as well as you would like
    • Posted

Hi, jmcg

how you doing,still struggling here with tiredness no interest in much,

got  to go to Sons for dinner if I ever get there.

• Posted

Hi,

yes this anxiety shows itself in so many different ways for the individual, when a new symptons arrives we home in on that and that's all we think about.Dizzy spells are quiet common as you will probably see on this forum .Have you had your ears looked at by a GP but probably it is the anxiety,try and take some deep breaths and put the telly on or anything that may distract you other than thinking to much (easier said than done I know,I am great giving advice but put into practice us hard I know)

Not much help except knowing you are not alone and you will get comfort on here always somebody to try and help.

Let us know how it is going,

Good Luck.

• Posted

My anxiety is different but when my husband leaves the house I do not cope well.  In the past I spent 3 months laid out on my couch as I was so tired I thought I had an incurable illness because doctors can find nothing wrong with me. Now i take one day at a time and my husband is getting very worried about me but I am day by day getting a little better BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.