Somebody please reply

Posted , 4 users are following.

I woke up at 3am and needed the toilet and now for some reason I have this kind of aching pain in my right arm. Am I going to be okay? I tried putting ice on it and that did nothing. Resting my arm does nothing to relieve it. 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Your ok calm down lay on your left side or your back let your right arm relax it’s just ur antmy right  arm always feel soar heavy sometimes numb my fingers feel numb sometimes just completely relax your full body I know your arm still fells soar and throbbing just try relax and forget it try YouTube some self hypnosis videos xxxxxx ps my right arm is feelin weak and heavy as I type this xxx
    • Posted

**my right arm always always feels soar heavy and numb xx
    • Posted

Thank you. It’s weird as my arm has been fine all day. These aches and stuff only happen when I’m in bed for some reason. 
    • Posted

Hi Could possibly be a trapped neve. Best to see your dr and be assessed. Physio can help. Try not to worry. Heat packs alternating with cold compresses can help . Take care.
  • Posted

You just have a muscle cramp or spasm. I get them sometimes in my arms or legs different places. You might need to add some magnesium to your diet.You will be just fine. Only if it is your left arm would you worry as that is the side for the heart. I am not a doctor but I can tell you many of us get these pains. I also get this in my arm if I sleep in an odd position. You don't know how you are moving in your sleep so you could have strained it too. In any case you are just fine!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.