somebody tell me I'm okay?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

OK so... I have healthy anxiety as u all know.. I never eat unhealthy hardly.. Well today I had onion rings and a big crispy chicken sandwich from burger king.. Since I've eaten it, my heart is beating fast.. Not super fast, but fast.. Is this normal? Its wayyyyy greasier, way unhealthier, and way larger than I normally eat.. When will my body calm down? I haven't given into a craving like this in 8 months, and judging by how heavy and sluggish I feel, I won't ever again lol

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

You probably have anxiety caus you feel upset for eating what you ate. Hey have to enjoy life,eating healthy is great but none of us know how many tomorows we have so every now and then or even every day a person should enjoy. Your system probably isnt used to that kind of food so probably just upsetting your system.Xx
  • Posted

Give it a bit to run through your system. Very high in salt and preservatives. Drink lots of water for the next day or two. It will all pass thru u. Burger king would be so sad from the post haha. Everyone has a moment they give into a craving. 
    • Posted

The original chicken sandwich is delicious. Otherwise im a wendys fan personally. 
    • Posted

I love Wendy's and they don't have it in Australia! Always my first stop on the way from airport when I go back to NZ😊
    • Posted

Wendys is amazing. But my issue with them is I've convinced myself that since their fries have sea salt, they're completely healthy.. Like in my mind I can eat a large fry and consider it as healthy as a salad.. My fiance has banned me from there haha
  • Posted

This must be a reaction to the food. I think it'll take about twelve hours from when you ate it before you feel better.  love Tess
    • Posted

Thank you.. Apparently I had a craving but the baby decided it didn't want that food, so I woke up this morning completely sick to my stomach and feeling horrible until about 11am. Had to get more onion rings tho, apparently that'll be my pregnancy craving sad
    • Posted

OK now I'm nervous again. I was laying down after a greasy fish sandwich because apparently I didn't learn my lesson. Anyways I got a sharp pain in my shoulder, it got worse when I inhaled. Then it just stopped within a few breaths. Is that normal? Now I'm terrified of a heart attack again
    • Posted

I just ate some pizza and I also have anxiety. Eating greasy and fast food just doesn't do it for me. It makes me feel tense and I start getting some pains. It's my anxiety that makes me think and feel. You are fine smile
    • Posted

Dont feed yourself that junk anymore, craving or not. Its high in salt, useless in nutrition and fattening especially while pregnant. Might as well get a jump start on mommy hood and tell the baby no to fast/junk food.  
    • Posted

Oh My Days!!

Stop worrying about heart attacks already!!

Honey as a midwife and mother of four, I can tell you that you'll feel sick a lot during pregnancy, at any time of the day and at any point in the pregnancy. \How many weeks are you? About 8 - 9? You have a long way to go, darling. Eventually I forecast you starting threads about dying in labour. Which you won't.  You have a perfect opportunity to eat healthily now, so stop eating junk food. Or carry on, throw up and feel sick all day, and produce a massive baby with inherited health problems!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.