Someone help I'm so scared😞

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had a cold and sinus infection the past week and a half or so and everytime I stand up I get a horrible pain on the left side of my head?? What is it? I'm so worried does this happen to anyone else?😞

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Rachel  I'm not a doctor but I had a chest infection recently following a cold. I had something similar but I blamed my sinuses as my nose was choked. Consider this as a possibility?.. E. 
    • Posted

Yeah that's what I was thinking too Cus I said it to my mam and she said it's my sinuses and pressure on them when you stand up it's just very worrying Cus I'm a freak about my health haha
    • Posted

I would bet you I'm a much bigger "freak" about my health than you,d ever be!! I didn't have a cold......whatever it was it was terminal! Not much fun....is it?. E.
  • Posted

Hi, I've had a sinus infection before and caused me pain on the side

If face and head and was

Just the infection went after the sinus infection went but needed two lots of antibiotics to clear it . Hope this helps your anxiety . If not pop to doctors and get it checked x

• Posted

Really? I had a feeling it had something to do with sinuses haha thanks for the advice xx
  • Posted

You said yourself you've got a sinus infection so it's almost definite that the pain you are having is to do with your sinuses.  They can be quite painful, giving you a pain in your nose, ears and the worse I think in your teeth.  Horrible but shouldn't last long.
  • Posted

Hi, yes you will get pain if sinuses are blocked or infected when you stand up, it's a change in pressure.

N 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.