someone please help me with what this is?

Posted , 15 users are following.

i dont know if this a yeast infection or something more serious but i have lots of discharge feels , itchy and looks a little red i saw some spots but idk what that is please help!!

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

yeast infection w/bv the more you scratch the worse itll get

• Posted

i had this reaction before. i took pics as well that looked similar went to he clinic and those were my resluts

• Posted

most likely you just have a yeast infection, but not Bv bc mines was red with spots and i had a lot of discharge so i went to get it check and the doctor said it was just a yeast infection. so most likely you just have a yeast infection.

• Posted

Hmm im very sexually active & i feel like

ive gotten more yeast infections since i have been thank you!! im glad its nothing serious but im def going to the doctor.

• Posted

Hi,

I am having the same symptoms. I present with itching, redness, and swelling of the vulva region. I went to a gyncologist and I have been diagnosed with BV and Yeast infection. Nothing has made my symptoms go away. I also present with the bumps around my vuvla region. Ive seen 3 gynecologist and they say its "normal/vestibular paplimotis) The bumps are growing and getting larger in size. I dont think this is normal and I need to know what others are doing to solve these symptoms

• Posted

mines are growing to that's why i don't understand how this is normal . No women would want this on her vagina

• Posted

I have no idea what i have 😦

so i recently went to the doctors I told her about vp and all. I'm a virgin.(btw if this is helpful)

yet she told me she sees no bump and that its completely normal. yet I feel a bump down there

if you need a picture I can try to do one.

• Edited

is this herpes?! sumone pleaseee let me know im scared i have an examine appt monday image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.